The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: wombat on August 12, 2010, 12:51:19 pm

Title: not a web comic but...
Post by: wombat on August 12, 2010, 12:51:19 pm
Cathy retires. (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/08/this_just_in_cathy_guisewite_w.html)

Which inspired me to do some research: Garfield was born in 1978. Why isn't he dead yet?
Title: Re: not a web comic but...
Post by: CortJstr on August 12, 2010, 01:53:21 pm
Cathy retires. (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/comic-riffs/2010/08/this_just_in_cathy_guisewite_w.html)

Which inspired me to do some research: Garfield was born in 1978. Why isn't he dead yet?

I loved Garfield when I was little and had all the books. Thanks to this I will likely never forget that his birthday is June 11, 1978
Title: Re: not a web comic but...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 12, 2010, 02:39:35 pm
obligatory strip link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05232003)
Title: Re: not a web comic but...
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 12, 2010, 07:01:04 pm
I stand behind my bullshit theory that Cathy is created not by a real lady but a massive conspiracy to undermine women's rights.

Perhaps the BP accident lessened their slushfund enough to cut that project.
Title: Re: not a web comic but...
Post by: wombat on August 12, 2010, 07:01:33 pm
obligatory strip link (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05232003)

Ten cans for that. Thanks.