The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on August 12, 2010, 07:53:31 pm

Title: Hey, Cort!
Post by: Asherdan on August 12, 2010, 07:53:31 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: Choop on August 12, 2010, 07:59:49 pm
whoa happy bday cj! i was looking for something to put on my calendar today, too.

NACHOS.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: AugustWest on August 12, 2010, 08:03:19 pm
I think you should dance like there's ass in your ##### today.

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 12, 2010, 08:29:22 pm
'Chos!
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: Drygioni on August 12, 2010, 09:36:27 pm
Cort-o, it's your birthday. Happy Birthday Cort-o.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 12, 2010, 09:44:11 pm
i you get some sloppy affection.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: lprkn on August 12, 2010, 09:55:30 pm
Look up something fun to do, and then do it.

Nachos seems like a pretty popular idea.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: wombat on August 12, 2010, 10:15:27 pm
Hope you have a great birthday with no tornados.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: theinevitable on August 12, 2010, 11:29:40 pm
on your birthday, you get a break.This has happened before. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5046.0.html)

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: theinevitable on August 13, 2010, 01:33:00 am
more like, "who decided what joke to make before he read the thread."

ironically, this shows why we need you around, cort...
or something?
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: pmcd9 on August 13, 2010, 04:41:48 am
Whenever there is a birthday thread on here it always puts me in the mood for nachos. 

I'll add this link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3199917792/).
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: Doc on August 13, 2010, 12:38:15 pm
Every, single meal dude.
You can make this happen.
Title: Re: Hey, Cort!
Post by: CortJstr on August 14, 2010, 03:24:08 am
I didn't have nachos but I did have thai food and burmese.

Now I'm assembling the new computer chair I got and putting my new mixing bowls in the dishwasher.

Best present so far: Meanwhile (http://www.shigabooks.com/interactive/meanwhile.html) by Jason Shiga.