The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: greenkoolayd on August 14, 2010, 11:25:08 am

Title: El E' femme
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 14, 2010, 11:25:08 am
ya sumbitch, ya!  have a great day!
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: wombat on August 14, 2010, 01:55:59 pm
Today you can use all the ellipses you want.
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: pmcd9 on August 14, 2010, 05:04:35 pm
Man, you guys are working some rough birthday chuckles.

Happy birthday old man.
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: AugustWest on August 14, 2010, 05:46:45 pm
I hope you have a good time at Chuck E. Cheese's tonight.
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 14, 2010, 08:36:17 pm
Oh, I love the rough chuckles, it's fine.

Thanks, all!
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: Doc on August 15, 2010, 01:25:56 am
Happy...Birthday!
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: Drygioni on August 15, 2010, 02:09:32 am
Yeah.

I guess I'm just trying to think of how to write a reasonable birthday post because... it's a kinda nice thing to do to those whose opinions you enjoy to read.

I mean, I dunno. Guy turns a whole new age, it's a pretty big thing and some writing for their benefit would be rad, I suppose?

I could... do the whole joke-y poke fun kinda thing. I like doing that. As a way of showing understanding by pointing out someone's endearing foibles... I dig that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: theinevitable on August 15, 2010, 05:30:37 pm
Hap Apt By Dry Hi
Harp Pa By Id Thy
Phat Pa By Dry Hi
Rah Pa By Dip Thy
Rah Pap By Id Thy
Hat Pa By Dry Phi
Pa Rap By Hid Thy
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: Choop on August 15, 2010, 11:33:00 pm
oh hey i missed your birthday because i was out of town. happy birthday.
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: jay-ell on August 16, 2010, 04:05:48 am
oh hey i missed your birthday because i was out of town. happy birthday.

This.

Hope it was happy. May this be the year you finish your first bestselling novel!
Title: Re: El E' femme
Post by: side_show on August 16, 2010, 02:23:25 pm
Happy Belated!  How did the day go?  Did anyone give you anything fun, or was it an adult affair with clothes from Sears and such?