The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on August 16, 2010, 05:12:31 pm
-
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
...NACHOS!
-
Either way you guard that pot of gold or continue the low level strafing expertise dude.
NACHOS!
what sold me was the evil scientist laugh.
-
Leper Kin (sorry to hear about your family) (also happy nachos day)
-
Aye, they're always after me
Lucky Charms, er, birthday presents.
Happy birthday.
-
speaking of porkin', i hope you get some exercise.
-
(http://vinteeage.com/product-images/chuck-e-cheese-birthday-boy-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-nerdy-shirts-nerdy-shirts-1.jpg)
-
Why don't I own that shirt?
Also: happy happy
-
Thanks to Jough, I can't see lprkn without reading it "Le Porkin'." Which I can only imagine is what Pepe le Pew says instead of "knockin' boots."
"Ah, bebe, come wiz mee and ve vill get to, how you zay, le porkin', ze muzik, it vill be so beautiful, like your eyez..."
I should write dialect for Onstad, holy shit that was terrible.
Happy birthday anyway, Porkin'. Hope you don't read this thread 'til afterwards because you're out having excellent amounts of fun and nachos.
-
that would be "NACHOS SIR"
-
YES SIR.
-
Stay on ze target.
Have a good one dude.
-
It's Lepreporkin.
Happy birthday MATE
-
..."Levar Burton".
-
Or whatever the Marine equivalent is thereof.
I was in the field, basically playing cowboys and indians. It rained. A lot. Nachos were in short supply, I'm afraid. Thanks for the b-day wishes, all.