The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: jaydub on August 20, 2010, 05:00:49 pm

Title: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: jaydub on August 20, 2010, 05:00:49 pm
Steampunk dildos (http://s334583533.initial-website.com/infernal-devices/lady-clankington-s-little-death-ray/).  What is the world coming to?

Link goes to a non-graphic front page for "Lady Clankington's Cabinet of Carnal Curiosities".  Available in bronze or gunmetal.
Any similarity to J. Yungbluth's nickname is purely amusing.
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: CortJstr on August 20, 2010, 05:01:27 pm
Not clicking! Not at work, anyway.
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: jay-ell on August 20, 2010, 05:25:09 pm
It's mostly SFW, but probably safer to wait anyway.

This is particularly hilarious given that the very first vibrator (http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article4032852.ece) (produced in the mid 1870s) was, in fact, steam-powered.
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 20, 2010, 06:25:43 pm
they are located less than an hour away from me, yet i hear about it on the internet......
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: robot_god on August 21, 2010, 03:51:12 am
I forgot where I read it, but someone on the internet said, "steampunk is what happens when goths discover brown."  Is so true.
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 21, 2010, 03:59:22 am
See, I thought sphincter piercings were...

Oh oh.

Other "brown".
Title: Re: "Little Death" Ray
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 21, 2010, 04:12:10 am
See, I thought sphincter piercings were...

Oh oh.

Other "brown".

wait..... bumhole?  u.p.s.?  hispanics?