The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 31, 2010, 12:52:48 am

Title: This Drink is on Me
Post by: pmcd9 on August 31, 2010, 12:52:48 am
Nabubrush, wherever you are I hope that you are getting all you need out of life.

It's your nacho day, Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: jay-ell on August 31, 2010, 01:04:39 am
The drinks are not on me, but I wish Nabu were. <3

I'ma go find him on Facebook and tell him to stop by. Maybe we can lure him back with promises of sloppy internet makeouts and a fresh crop of young hot newbs.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2010, 02:39:21 am
You crazy kids! I'm in a rock band now - I don't have time for the internets!
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: side_show on August 31, 2010, 02:49:39 am
Of course you're in a rock band.  Of course you are. 

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 31, 2010, 03:36:27 am
Birthday birthday, doodley doo, birthday birthday, doodley dee!
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2010, 03:53:07 am
All the cool kids have roughly disgruntled cat avatars.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: AugustWest on August 31, 2010, 04:13:17 am
Happy birthday, dude!  Good to see you here.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: jaydub on August 31, 2010, 02:52:05 pm
Happy birthday!  Hopefully both you and Arkabee will hang around a bit.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: Nabubrush on August 31, 2010, 04:46:21 pm
Thank you, all. Birthday was fairly uneventful but got to spend it with my lovely wife, so that was pretty awesome. Of course, she was feeling poorly, so I had to wait on her hand and foot, but it sort of reminded me of what it's all about, which was a pretty good birthday gift after all.
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: greenkoolayd on August 31, 2010, 09:12:00 pm
Thank you, all. Birthday was fairly uneventful but got to spend it with my lovely wife, so that was pretty awesome. Of course, she was feeling poorly, so I had to wait on her hand and foot, but it sort of reminded me of what it's all about, which was a pretty good birthday gift after all.

hallmark moment can
Title: Re: This Drink is on Me
Post by: Doc on September 01, 2010, 09:51:08 am
I had to wait on her hand and foot, but it sort of reminded me of what she made me do the other night with the leather mask and the chicken, which was a pretty good birthday gift after all.

Reality is adjusted to conform with how we all know Nabu really lives his life.

Glad you had a good one.