The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on September 07, 2010, 06:34:13 am

Title: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: Nabubrush on September 07, 2010, 06:34:13 am
Since I made a ref to trailer parks in my last thread subject, I thought I'd toss this out. I didn't go to look to see if there's a thread out there, but I find the Trailer Park Boys delightfully lowbrow and also delightfully Canadian. I also especially like that they're throwing Alex Lifeson some work. Anyway, they're coming to Portland and I'm going to go see them. I heard they're uneven, but it ought to be a hoot.
Title: Re: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: pmcd9 on September 07, 2010, 07:27:04 am
No link?
Title: Re: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 07, 2010, 08:17:19 am
This is probably the best show there is, I don't know how psyched I would be to see them live, but if it was kinda cheap and on a day I had off of work I would probably go.
Title: Re: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: Nabubrush on September 07, 2010, 02:41:41 pm
Yeah, it's only Rickey, Julian and Bubbles, and it wasn't exactly cheap, but we really wanted to go.

Sorry, Paul:

Wiki link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailer_park_boys). IMDB for the series (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290988/) and the first movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425601/).

The boys making an effort to secure Rush tickets (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AsnTHJ52s). Alex and Bubbles (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYZa16BmJA).
Title: Re: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: arkabee on September 07, 2010, 04:30:52 pm
additional info:
for DirecTV viewers:
show airs "free" on "channel 101".

Title: Re: Trailer Park Boys
Post by: pmcd9 on September 07, 2010, 07:14:51 pm
That was good.