The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2010, 11:42:16 pm

Title: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
Post by: Nabubrush on September 16, 2010, 11:42:16 pm
I have just learned that Jonathan Frakes played Jamie Lee Hogg, nephew of Boss Hogg, on an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Why am I posting this? Because I go home from work tomorrow and I can't muster up any more interest in the job.
Title: Re: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 16, 2010, 11:52:00 pm
Because you know that's what Riker would call his dick.

His hogg.

"Will, on Big Tittied Telepath Planet, we call our lovers... Imzadi."

"Well, Deanna, on Earth, we call our dicks... hoggs."
Title: Re: What about Jean "Luke" Picard?
Post by: jay-ell on September 17, 2010, 12:05:10 am
My husband got Jonathan Fraikes' autograph in his vintage '80's Star Trek Technical Manual as a birthday gift. Our friend booknapped the manual (with my help) and took it to DragonCon and got Fraikes, Sirtis, Burton, and a couple of other autographs I can't recall at the moment (not Stewart though).

Pedro had already gotten Wheaton's autograph at PAX East, so our friend helped him build a nice start to his collection in one fell swoop. According to Friend, Fraikes was the nicest, most congenial of the whole crowd.