The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 27, 2010, 05:10:11 pm

Title: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2010, 05:10:11 pm
Hope you have a great day.  You're tops!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2010, 05:21:28 pm
Have a slurpee and a smile.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: greenkoolayd on September 27, 2010, 07:00:21 pm
happy happy birthday Sideshow dear
happy things will come to you all year
if i had one wish then it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 27, 2010, 07:22:39 pm
Quote from: pmcd9
Have a slurpee and a smile.

It is hard to not smile after getting a slurpee.

(ALSO: Happy Birthday!)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 27, 2010, 07:30:29 pm
Have a slurpee and a smile.

Is this a euphemism of some sort?

Of course, that might be OK, too.

Also, happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: CortJstr on September 27, 2010, 08:18:47 pm
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: jaydub on September 27, 2010, 09:03:41 pm
Happy birthday to one of our brightest stars.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Choop on September 27, 2010, 09:47:58 pm
happy birthday smells! here's to libras (librae?)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: pmcd9 on September 27, 2010, 09:59:56 pm
Is this a euphemism of some sort?

Of course, that might be OK, too.

I was referring to this (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/4652175142/).  There's also a thread on this board about it too, but It'll have to be CrtJstr that finds it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: jay-ell on September 27, 2010, 11:55:04 pm
What? Where...is there a party? Am I, as usual, late to it?

Happy Birthday, Smells. Hope you enjoy what's left of it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: CortJstr on September 28, 2010, 12:20:10 am
I was referring to this (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/4652175142/).  There's also a thread on this board about it too, but It'll have to be CrtJstr that finds it.

Maybe this? http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=2944.30
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: wombat on September 28, 2010, 12:45:27 am
Happy nachos, or whatever floats your tortilla chips, today and every day.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2010, 12:49:24 am
Maybe this? http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=2944.30

Well apparently we've talked about The Slurpee Capital of the world on at least two occasions.  We were talking about it about 4 months ago when I posted that picture.  That's why I posted it, of course, because we were talking about it here.

It's probably buried somewhere in that Today I'm gonna thread.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: theinevitable on September 28, 2010, 12:55:47 am
I hope you are having a lovely birthday. Eat some sort of delicious food, be it nachos for every meal, slurpee, or whatever.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Doc on September 28, 2010, 09:56:26 am
To another year of awesome stories for you to tell us!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: side_show on September 28, 2010, 06:10:53 pm
Thanks all.  It was a good day with the hubby.  It started with the bittersweet packing up the cabin we'd rented for both my hubby's and my birth-a-versaries for a four day weekend, but after the packing there was naked Jacuzzi time beside a waterfall, followed by a beautiful road trip home through the fall colours, a pit stop at an antique store, then cuddling the kitties ("weeee misssssed yooooooooou" they mewed") followed by sushi, followed by House, followed by a nice call from my sister, then Mississippi Mud pie, followed by the simple pleasure of sleeping in my own bed after a few nights away.  Life is good.

I do, however, have the same damn cold I've had for over a week.  Doc confirms it's just your standard cold, but the muth fucka is holding on.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Choop on September 28, 2010, 06:19:43 pm
naked jacuzzi time is the best
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Choop on September 28, 2010, 07:35:57 pm
well thankee but tonight's party is "childhood favorites" - cokes with cane sugar in glass bottles, potato chips shipped from dayton, and recreated chili dogs from upstate NY. we'd have had the dogs shipped but they're $100 a dozen that way.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2010, 08:38:05 pm
Hell Yeah!  That sounds awesome.  I had my boyhood chili dog recently.  I need to call my dad and ask him where he used to get those potato chips when we were kids.  Came in a big tin box.  Afraid I'll have to pass on the caffeinated drinks though.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Choop on September 28, 2010, 08:59:45 pm
also: my favorite childhood beer, smithwick's.


wait--
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Nabubrush on October 01, 2010, 01:34:54 am
Fuck I'm three days late. Sorry, happy days all around, please.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: lprkn on October 01, 2010, 05:16:25 pm
me too
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: side_show on October 02, 2010, 04:54:47 am
I'm celebrating with the family tomorrow, so everyone here is early!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: miles on October 02, 2010, 05:04:58 am
Well, in that case, happy birthday!

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__NeJ0X2pyPw/THCD9NAl6tI/AAAAAAAAAZA/Zw2n_5eYpHY/s1600/bruinsfansweak.jpg)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: side_show on October 02, 2010, 05:16:46 am
OMG!  Birthday hoser douches!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: greenkoolayd on October 02, 2010, 12:22:09 pm
i like to call those sorts of guys brodudes.  or dudebros. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: Nabubrush on October 02, 2010, 07:18:36 pm
They are Tie Domi's people.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday SideShow!
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 03, 2010, 04:00:54 am
When I lived in Oklahoma I would say ain't- at first ironically then it became part of my regular speech.  Don't remember how I stopped saying it, but I did (unless ain't is the best word for the situation.)  In Boulder a similar thing happened with bro.  Then a friend and I coined brokowski (I spent most of my time getting high by the creek and reading poetry) so you could stop yerself from saying bro when you accidentally say it.  Works best if whoever you are talking to/about is wasted.  I don't say bro anymore and rarely say brokowski, but it has it's place, just pike ain't.  Mainly when you are really wasted, coincidentally just like ain't!