The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 14, 2010, 06:32:45 am

Title: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: pmcd9 on October 14, 2010, 06:32:45 am
He's put together a new mix disc he wants to share with us.  He calls it Renoberate and you can download it here (http://www.misterqueue.com/renoberate.zip)

if you have one of his other mixes you know his taste are pretty eccentric.  This new one is no exception.
Title: Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: KeithHernandez on October 14, 2010, 07:38:19 am
That song by El-P is fuck*ng fantastic.  Maybe I should go back and listen to stuff I didn't like a few years ago?
Title: Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: Nabubrush on October 14, 2010, 02:05:29 pm
Is it ok for me to check it out if I never really interacted with him that much? We were sort of like ships passing around here.
Title: Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: robot_god on October 14, 2010, 09:37:14 pm
Nope.
Title: Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: Doc on October 15, 2010, 02:46:31 am
This was good.
I liked this.
Title: Re: MisterQueue Mix 2010
Post by: Nabubrush on October 21, 2010, 03:40:23 pm
I enjoyed it as well. I actually had some of them, which always surprises me on mixes.