The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on October 20, 2010, 01:51:10 pm

Title: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: Asherdan on October 20, 2010, 01:51:10 pm
This topic has been moved to Sports & Leisure (http://touamb.com/index.php?board=7).

http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=5826.0

Maybe Nabu won't shit on me the way wombles did for taking the time to make this happen.
Title: Re: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: AugustWest on October 20, 2010, 02:25:39 pm
This topic has been moved to Sports & Leisure (http://touamb.com/index.php?board=7).

http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=5826.0 (http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=5826.0)

Maybe Nabu won't shit on me the way wombles did for taking the time to make this happen.

God, you are soooo sensitive!
Title: Re: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: wombat on October 20, 2010, 02:46:37 pm
I have no idea why Ash is even madder than he usually is about me giving someone a thousand cans. Should I give him a thousand cans too so he isn't jealous?
Title: Re: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: jay-ell on October 20, 2010, 02:50:52 pm
Do we really want to reinforce bad behavior? Also, why is this topic locked?
Title: Re: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: wombat on October 20, 2010, 03:21:34 pm
I dunno. I'd be pleased to see how far we could wander a thread that just announced that another thread was moved.
Title: Re: MOVED: Sloppy Fallout 3 Makeouts
Post by: pmcd9 on October 20, 2010, 03:46:20 pm
We can use it to promote other threads (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5828.msg162155.html).