The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: robot_god on October 26, 2010, 09:06:51 am

Title: More English for'a yous
Post by: robot_god on October 26, 2010, 09:06:51 am
Here is a good blog that is probably the most Touamb-appropriate thing I've ever come across.  Hella agree with the author on hella wordz:  http://wordsihate.org/
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: wombat on October 26, 2010, 11:43:00 am
A guy who's so opinionated about how other people talk should be more careful on his other blog.
Quote
come see Ariel and I play
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: AugustWest on October 26, 2010, 12:38:58 pm
A guy who's so opinionated about how other people talk should be more careful on his other blog.

Wombatwnd!
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: theinevitable on October 27, 2010, 01:33:35 am
screw this blog.

the only word I hate as much as he seems to hate so many different words that it takes a whole blog is "foodie." Thanks, job.

I like the concept of "_____ ______s so much that he could have a tumblr about it."
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: wombat on October 27, 2010, 01:42:50 am
Maybe you need this blog instead
http://www.shutupfoodies.com/ (http://www.shutupfoodies.com/)
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: Doc on October 27, 2010, 02:57:18 am
Between this, shutup foodies and fuck you, penguin (not to mention Animals behaving badly, of course), I feel like there should should be some sort of ire-based blog portal. Like Daily Kos or Townhall for people who hate things, but I repeat myself.
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: Choop on October 27, 2010, 04:28:57 am
inev i don't mean for you to hate me :(
Title: Re: More English for'a yous
Post by: jay-ell on October 27, 2010, 12:44:33 pm
Between this, shutup foodies and fuck you, penguin (not to mention Animals behaving badly, of course), I feel like there should should be some sort of ire-based blog portal. Like Daily Kos or Townhall for people who hate things, but I repeat myself.

Quick! Somebody register haternet.com!