The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on November 05, 2010, 11:17:18 pm
-
omg i feel like i haven't laughed at an achewood in months, and this one actually got me. and then made me need a snicker stick of my own.
edit: call'd out by omba: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11052010
-
You're kidding, right? That's why there's no link to a strip in your post.
-
subject filter fail.
-
Hey there, new filter!
This filter makes http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3280.0.html a very funny thread.
-
Oh man does this mean I'm right?
-
see that gut? SOMEone has inherited the babyfat of his lady...... unless its just bad drawring.
-
Hey there, new filter!
This filter makes http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3280.0.html a very funny thread.
Yessssss
-
Hey there, new filter!
This filter makes http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3280.0.html a very funny thread.
Will a wild penis come out while you are sitting there? You need to sit very still. You need very attractive food - peanut butter is what I would try - and the box should be long so that when the penis gets to it, you have the maximum number of milliseconds to cover the opening before the penis tries to run back out
-
Well of course I am an expert on that sort of thing - JL, surely you recall the wild penises I showed you that I worked with at the Small Mammal House.
-
the first new strip in three weeks and we get distracted chatting about the new filter.
i <3 touamb
-
Well of course I am an expert on that sort of thing - JL, surely you recall the wild c*ckes I showed you that I worked with at the Small Mammal House.
Can'd. So Can'd. Oh, man. To people who were not there for this, trust me it is fuck*ng hysterical.
Panel 1 reminds me of this: http://spacesick.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-can-read-movies-series.html
-
i'm fairly confused.
-
....break out my blue S.A.D. light as it seems like we're going to string together some overcast September days. Maybe Onstad is in a funk from moving to more cloudy climes. Not that the Bay area is like Phoenix, or anything.
:-\
-
Having a seasonal change - the actual dropping of leaves and such is often the precurser to depression for me. It's less about SAD and more about the changes in social interaction that occur when winter is so forboding as to making leaving the house an unsensible act.
-
Having a seasonal change - the actual dropping of leaves and such is often the precurser to depression for me. It's less about SAD and more about the changes in social interaction that occur when winter is so forboding as to making leaving the house an unsensible act.
Actually, I wish more of the year were inclement in my part of the country, because then maybe people would leave me the hell alone.
-
Actually, I wish more of the year were inclement in my part of the country, because then maybe people would leave me the hell alone.
I don't find there's any correlation, so if people are going to piss me off, I wish it wasn't also so damn cold.
-
I don't give a damn if he just drops the current Nice Pete arc. Chris, if you lose interest just drop it dogg, have Ray sometime asking "what the hell happened with that?" and forget about it.
-
They could find a Mexican magical realism 8-bit Nintendo and hit the "Reset" button.
-
Not to be used with motion detectors, except on the advice of hospice care.