The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on November 11, 2010, 02:52:15 am
-
I hope you enjoyed the range today, and thanks for your sacrifice - doubly so, given the occasion tomorrow.
-
Have an awesome one, dude.
-
if i had a wish then it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me
-
Its your birthday again? Hope its a good one!
-
He gets two birthdays.
-
Nachtmystium!
-
Thanks, all. I do indeed get two birthdays. It's traditional for Marines to celebrate the Marine Corps birthday. I spent the Marine Corps birthday running around and shooting at targets, which is...appropriate.
-
We celebrated the Marine Corps' birthday with cake. Seriously, there's a retired USMC general down the hall, and he brought in a cake.
-
Yeah, it's kind of a big deal with a lot of Marines.