The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on November 11, 2010, 03:09:29 pm
-
Hope you're all having a lovely day off for August West's Birthday.
-
real classy there, august, being born on veteran's day. trying to guarantee yourself a day off every year? well it didn't work, bub, most non-gov't organisations don't give the day off.
(enjoy your nachos)
-
Of course it's an international holiday. Like the Queen's birthday, except everyone can enjoy it.
-
(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8FckceZLAHg/SxGwzIj1H5I/AAAAAAAAAAM/EGGwE535XGs/s1600/HappyBirthday-Homer.jpg)
-
gka setting the bar high. Happy birthday, Aug.
-
real classy there, august, being born on veteran's day. trying to guarantee yourself a day off every year? well it didn't work, bub, most non-gov't organisations don't give the day off.
(enjoy your nachos)
Thank goodness I work for the gubmint!
Thank you for all the good wishes. Yoga and tennis this morning. Tonight I'm taking my Dad to see his college play my law school in the brand new arena (http://www.kfcyumcenter.com/).
-
youre treating someone else on your birthday? is that what real grownups do?
-
No, he got the tickets from his buddy, but I'm driving.
-
happy youniversary!
-
I'm telling you, that August West is all class. Happy birthday friend.
-
Best wishes to all the 'Wests, especially the one named August, born in November.
-
happy birthday man
-
Happy belated Birthday. I was unable to post as I was celebrating the traditional way, and afterwords there was a lot of clean up to take care of.