The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FeeReep on December 23, 2003, 11:52:11 am

Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: FeeReep on December 23, 2003, 11:52:11 am
Sounds like Onstad has sampled the northern Virginia Friendly's incarnation. I must seek out one of these restaurants, if for no other reasons than to plague my enemies with telemarketing calls (THESE KNIVES!) and to get tanked with deceased bluesmen. I hope Beef knows the story of Orpheus and Eurydice. Don't look back, dogg!

Nice eyes on Beef, btw, all goin' out of focus. I wonder what the correct answer to that riddle is...
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: slink on December 23, 2003, 12:19:45 pm
You want to answer that riddle?
Gah!
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: FeeReep on December 23, 2003, 12:28:43 pm
Well, I can only see half of it. Perhaps its cleverererer than one would think upon a cursory glance this early in the morning.
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: CortJstr on December 23, 2003, 01:42:23 pm
Ray has been gone for a while, I guess he got it right.
Title: Re: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on December 23, 2003, 01:57:11 pm
Quote from: "FeeReep"
Sounds like Onstad has sampled the northern Virginia Friendly's incarnation. I must seek out one of these restaurants, if for no other reasons than to plague my enemies with telemarketing calls (THESE KNIVES!) and to get tanked with deceased bluesmen. I hope Beef knows the story of Orpheus and Eurydice. Don't look back, dogg!

Nice eyes on Beef, btw, all goin' out of focus. I wonder what the correct answer to that riddle is...


Guys, Friendly's is not that bad!
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: V-Adore on December 24, 2003, 06:06:16 am
Knowing Ray, he probably ended up answering the riddle by accident. He's just that kind of wild and crazy guy.

(Knowing Ray, he also probably dude-stewed the restroom into a flaming hell-pit before leaving.)
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: jough on December 24, 2003, 07:29:48 am
Well, Ray was likely in the bathroom praying to the porcelain alter anyway, so he probably was staring down into the toilet, having just thrown up into it, and was asked the riddle, and answered it.

I mean, have you ever stuck your finger up your own ________.  Asshole?  Fuck, who hasn't?
Title: Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
Post by: Choop on December 24, 2003, 12:45:30 pm
The riddle is different for everyone.