The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on December 02, 2010, 02:24:14 pm

Title: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: wombat on December 02, 2010, 02:24:14 pm
Holy shit, it's a comic.

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12022010 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12022010)
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2010, 02:28:03 pm
GOD DAMMIT I PAID THE CAR
INSURANCE AND I DON'T FUCK
PROSTITUTES WHAT THE HELL
DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?



I am buying this T-shirt.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 02, 2010, 02:53:04 pm
a mens retreat is the last thing roast beef will take seriously.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: CortJstr on December 02, 2010, 02:53:25 pm
I'm the guy who sucks but I don't fuck prostitutes
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: arlucasinc on December 02, 2010, 03:52:36 pm
Farewell, High School story arc.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: theinevitable on December 02, 2010, 03:59:18 pm
oh man, this is coming at a time in my life when I want to yell at a girl person.

(except also with a part about "you aren't my wife, or mother. get off my back.")
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: AugustWest on December 02, 2010, 04:14:34 pm
Farewell, High School story arc.

Good Riddance.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: pmcd9 on December 02, 2010, 05:36:21 pm
That last bap was awesome.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: arkabee on December 02, 2010, 07:00:48 pm
today was the day that i was going to post a negative view of the world in the wanking thread, but instead i was delivered with a roast beef comic that embraces me with a warm hug of 'i've got depression'.

i love you mr onstadt, please stop stopping.
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 02, 2010, 08:09:51 pm
One can only assume that Ray will be joining Beef at this men's retreat.  HIJINKS ENSUE
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: jaydub on December 02, 2010, 09:06:02 pm
Sidenote: when I saw the thread title before the comic I fleetingly wondered which character was beating it or getting beat on.

C'mon, who else was relieved not to get an Achewood masturbatory comic?
That would have been "Fappita fappita fappita."
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: Dangermoose on December 03, 2010, 12:32:25 am
I almost hit my monitor, thought it was on the fritz, but no, that is a new strip there, huh?

Man, am I at the age of Inner Transition, too?  I no wanna be a Patient Example!
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: jaydub on December 03, 2010, 01:30:16 am
Not for Hanzo the Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanzo_the_Razor)...
Quote from: Wikipedia
Hanzo consistently utilizes torture (both on himself and on others) as a means of interrogation and self-purification;.
Hanzo ritualistically flagellates his huge c*ck so as to make it stronger; this exercise is always followed up by Hanzo's practicing sexual intercourse with a bale of rice.

Sounds like quite a character!
Title: Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
Post by: miles on December 04, 2010, 02:28:01 pm
Cherry... what? CHERRY WHAT?! We may never know what Molly needed.