The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: St_Zartan on December 24, 2003, 05:11:29 am
-
I can only assume that the mentioned "Millionaire" is Tony (http://www.maakies.com). Which is awesome. Not that we're on a first name basis. I was just clarifying that I shut up all these people are watching
And I know it's been mentioned before (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=539), but John Allison's Scary Go Round aesthetic cross-pollinates (potentially and in actual fact (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04022003)) nicely with Achewood.
-
If there is even one strip of the quality of last year's Mystery Artist strip, I will be an exceptionally happy fangirl.
And hey, Jeffrey Rowland is contributing -- there will, in fact, be a party all up ons this hizzouse.
-
Perhaps I will find new signature fodder.
-
I still think Drew Weing's will be hard to beat. And was remarkably apt given the curent atmosphere of some of Onstad's work.