The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 09, 2010, 06:05:56 pm

Title: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on December 09, 2010, 06:05:56 pm
You ever see this little deal:

(http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hurr_durr.jpg)
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: wombat on December 09, 2010, 06:14:41 pm
Googly eyes! Smush face! My heart's exploding!
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on December 30, 2010, 06:53:09 pm
Is this ok? Can you even read it?

(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Nabubrush/dogs.jpg)
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on December 30, 2010, 06:53:50 pm
Maybe this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Nabubrush/dogs.jpg
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: pmcd9 on December 30, 2010, 06:58:57 pm
I still can't read it.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Choop on December 30, 2010, 08:23:24 pm
dog fort is great stuff.

here's a couple with pugs for omba

http://dog-fort.com/2010/12/19/agent-purple-was-in-the-shit-deep/

http://dog-fort.com/2010/12/16/dog-fort-vs-the-dark-side/

and nabu's: http://dog-fort.com/2010/12/16/theres-something-out-there-and-it-aint-no-dog/
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: wombat on December 30, 2010, 08:35:35 pm
I am going to have nightmares about that last panel.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: side_show on December 30, 2010, 10:13:31 pm
I was watching an episode of Dogtown where the dog had some eye problem, and if someone hugged him too hard or got him too excited the dog ran the risk of his eyes actually popping out.  I was so horrified by that.  The image of hugging a dog and his eyes popping out. 
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: wombat on December 30, 2010, 10:18:17 pm
Before I got the Number One Pug, I read books that warned that one of their potential problems of the breed was eyes popping out. So I spent like the first two years worrying that her eyes could pop out at the slightest provocation.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on December 30, 2010, 11:11:51 pm
Thanks, Choop!
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: pmcd9 on December 31, 2010, 01:16:39 am
That was good stuff.  Bookmarked!
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: AugustWest on December 31, 2010, 11:25:55 pm
Before I got the Number One Pug, I read books that warned that one of their potential problems of the breed was eyes popping out. So I spent like the first two years worrying that her eyes could pop out at the slightest provocation.

The technical name is "Tex Avery Syndrome".
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2011, 12:54:33 am
Old news? Perhaps. I enjoyed.

(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/67be40bd5e.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/52572dc044.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b293c09076.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2011, 12:58:48 am
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a2df13d2a0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/090b34d41b.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c6fb2f5954.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Hell, these may be your dogs for all I know.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: wombat on January 24, 2011, 02:16:31 am
My dogs would not put up with that, unfortunately.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2011, 03:38:41 am
I'm sorry man, I'm gonna have to de can you for that Marilyn Monroe pug.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2011, 03:57:01 am
I'm sorry man, I'm gonna have to de can you for that Marilyn Monroe pug.

You dick! You are just worried because my number is approaching yours. Whatever. I still am running 19 posts per can to your 27 - you can't take that away from me!

I was aware that the MM pug was sort of a dicey proposition. You pays your money and you takes your chances.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2011, 04:00:27 am
Does this make up for it?

(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/64ef02736f.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Drygioni on January 24, 2011, 04:32:37 am
Dogfort is the fuck*ng bomb
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Choop on January 24, 2011, 07:47:36 am
I still am running 19 posts per can to your 27 - you can't take that away from me!

shhhh it's okay honey daddy's here he won't let the bad dream come true
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 24, 2011, 02:46:09 pm
I don't trust daddy anymore.
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: Nabubrush on January 26, 2011, 11:35:45 pm
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5b6ced0004.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: JorgeFabregas on January 27, 2011, 01:03:55 am
The return of Teen Wolf Pug!
Title: Re: Hey Wombat Mk. II
Post by: lprkn on January 31, 2011, 10:49:22 pm
Pug sings the Batman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIp3k5pJQM&feature=player_embedded#)