The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: misterhaan on December 24, 2003, 04:09:57 pm
-
i'm really wondering what ray was going to try to do for beef, but the title text was no help! actually on second thought he probably didn't know what to do, but just wanted to do something . . .
-
Probably trying to think of a Christmas present.
That would be readily available on Christmas Eve, at a Friendly's in Hell.
-
Yeah, I dont get it either.
-
I don't think the point is necessarily that there was anything he could really do for Beef -- it was just that, for once, he was actually trying to think about and be nice to Beef. And, of course, he fails, but it's the thought that counts.
I'm vaguely amused at Todd's riddle -- it only seems appropriate that, in Hell, he would have to solve a freakin' story problem.
-
I find it brilliant how Onstad manages to, yet again this Christmas Eve, have Ray passed out in a public washroom (the previous time being at the strip club, whence Beef meets his brother). He must have planned this beforehand; but I wonder how much of the storyline was tailored to arrange such a situation?
-
In the Friendly's near me they have these stupid little wood games near the register - like these pegs that look like golf tees and there's one peg missing and you have to jump one peg over another into an empty space and then you can remove the peg that was just jumped over and put it in the little cup (supplied) until you have one peg left, preferably sitting in the space where the hole was in the beginning.
They're like $6.95 and really really lame, so it would be the perfect gift from Ray to Beef.
-
Oh will Ray every stay conscious to buy Beef a present?
I'm beginning to think that is the saddest thing you know.