The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: robot_god on December 17, 2010, 09:40:27 am

Title: Quick. What is...
Post by: robot_god on December 17, 2010, 09:40:27 am
...the first Achewood quote that comes to your mind?



"Can't talk now, bro.  I'm 3 ballin"
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Doc on December 17, 2010, 11:55:42 am
"Beats me man, beats me why some people are dicks. Sure as hell ain't my scene."

Though at this point that might be an Inev's sig quote.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: wombat on December 17, 2010, 11:58:21 am
"not afraid of the fuck*ng police." It is the one i use most often in everyday life, although yesterday I also had occasion to say "my heart's explodin.'"

Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: miles on December 17, 2010, 12:57:26 pm
"Why can't I wake up with the gin already in me?"

Although the most recent one I used was "Six times?"
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 17, 2010, 01:57:24 pm
"What the HELL people"

I just looked at the strip with Beef's collection of T-shirts the other day, so there you go.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: CortJstr on December 17, 2010, 02:37:29 pm
Knuckleheads since small times
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2010, 02:52:42 pm
What we need more of is science.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: side_show on December 17, 2010, 03:15:15 pm
"These knives!"
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Choop on December 17, 2010, 03:27:41 pm
not on the sofa, fellas
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: jay-ell on December 17, 2010, 04:22:57 pm
DO YOU WANT SOME FRITATTA?
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Nabubrush on December 17, 2010, 04:30:51 pm
"not afraid of the fuck*ng police."



Me too.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: pmcd9 on December 17, 2010, 05:28:17 pm
"Don't do cocaine at me you son of a bitch!"
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: AugustWest on December 17, 2010, 06:06:31 pm
Why find out?
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: theinevitable on December 17, 2010, 07:21:59 pm
oh man, why they gotta do a thing.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 17, 2010, 08:27:49 pm
i started referring to everyone as "dogg" again(i did it in HS) because of achewood.

"hell and damn yes!'
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 18, 2010, 12:26:21 am
Afraid of the police is the strip that brought me over to achewood, I use that reference.
The quotes that come to mind involve the Leon Sumbitches situation.
"Daaaaamn! Player got a little inbox action going on!"
"E-mail! Large! I love that stuff!"
"You know, when a man is afraid of e-mail he needs to redistrict his comfort zone. Take a hike advice, I'm crackin this sucker wide open."
and of course "I've been known to have some money of my own, so I'm familiar with how cash acts and behaves"
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 18, 2010, 01:17:33 am
"Definitely A Thing".
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: wombat on December 18, 2010, 01:31:40 am

and of course "I've been known to have some money of my own, so I'm familiar with how cash acts and behaves"


Knowing this has made my world a better place.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on December 20, 2010, 05:57:51 am
The sign will be that life is awesome.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 20, 2010, 01:27:53 pm
The sign will be that Victoria gets a can of Dr. Pepper yet again.
Title: Re: Quick. What is...
Post by: Nabubrush on December 20, 2010, 03:38:05 pm
Remember when each strip had a surfeit of fantastic lines, and there was like five strips a week? That was a sign that life was awesome, to be sure.

/bitch bitch bitch