The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Doc on December 18, 2010, 11:59:56 pm
-
So your senate repealed (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2644594/posts) the Don't ask Don't tell thing (link to freepervill because, well, L-O-L), congrats on that.
-
Looks like them rich-guy tax cuts are going to get rubber-stamped, though, so I don't know how they're going to pay for all the gold lamé and tulle.
-
In summary, Congress loves rich people, has come to terms with gay people but still hates the hell out of Mexicans.
Progress comes slowly, I guess.
-
In summary, Congress loves rich people, has come to terms with gay people but still hates the hell out of Mexicans.
Progress comes slowly, I guess.
Well, allowing gay people to serve in the military is still a far cry from full equality, and antagonism toward immigrants from south of the border only seems to be increasing. Remember Bush's stance on immigration? That may get someone crushed in the Republican primary today. So, yeah, progress.
-
also passed today: the Community Radio Act.
man, the fuck*ng Dream act... shit.
immigration stuff makes me so mad.
-
I wouldn't necessarily take the fact that they're happy for gays to be shot at as a sign they're ok with them.
-
I wouldn't necessarily take the fact that they're happy for gays to be shot at as a sign they're ok with them.
At least now they can let everyone else know they're gay before they get shot.
Oh, wait . . . hmmmmmmmm . . .
-
Wait, if you shoot a gay, does that make you gay?
-
Wait, if you shoot a gay, does that make you gay?
I think thats one of the propaganda leaflets were dropping over afghanistan.
-
Wait, if you shoot a gay, does that make you gay?
depends on the ammo