The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: wombat on December 22, 2010, 02:43:13 pm

Title: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
Post by: wombat on December 22, 2010, 02:43:13 pm
http://www.scarygoround.com/ (http://www.scarygoround.com/)
Shouldn't we have a thread talking about John Allison's comics on this board? He is clever with a turn of phrase in the way that we seem to appreciate. Are we just too put off and disoriented by the fact that he updates regularly?
Title: Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 22, 2010, 03:24:50 pm
i might have to start from the beginning....
Title: Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
Post by: pmcd9 on December 22, 2010, 04:23:49 pm
Alohadawg was a big scarygoround fan.
Title: Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
Post by: Nabubrush on December 22, 2010, 04:56:42 pm
I never really got into it. Of course, I'm not here for the comics.
Title: Re: Scarygoround/Bad Machinery
Post by: Doc on December 23, 2010, 12:12:28 am
I miss Bobbins, and I never really gelled with scarygoround. I did like the first few badmachinery strips though so maybe I'll try catch up