The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: pmcd9 on December 24, 2010, 01:28:33 am

Title: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: pmcd9 on December 24, 2010, 01:28:33 am
My uncle, yes, the same uncle that sends all the right wing crap emails (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5809.0.html), sent me this (http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/) video. 

I'm blown away by this.  It's fuck*ng awesome.  Is it a new thing?  Does America participate?  How about we kick all of the x-games bullshit out of the Olympics and replace it with this?
Title: Re: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 24, 2010, 02:18:25 am
I saw this video like a year ago. I made some comment like "I have something else they can ride" and the thread degraded into a long discussion about dildo machines.
Title: Re: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: Doc on December 24, 2010, 02:44:59 pm
I know it's missing the point but I can't help thinking the crashes must be spectacular.
Title: Re: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: Nabubrush on December 24, 2010, 10:14:49 pm
Unrelated - my brother-in-law has a tandem bicycle for four at his work. I'm not really sure why. He digs graves. We're kind of wanting to get his band on it for photos, but it needs work. Plus they probably would have difficulties getting in sync.

The Deutschland font on the back of those leotards looks the same as the Chargers font, almost.
Title: Re: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: smick on December 27, 2010, 11:22:19 pm
Those Germans!   They have all kinds of weird bike sports:  Like Rad Ball! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO8xBlkumYM)
Title: Re: Syncronized Biking?
Post by: jaydub on January 01, 2011, 01:02:57 am
Unfortunate design on their uniform there.  I kept thinking it looked like someone was giving them an atomic wedgie with the German flag.  Also, many of those moves would not be possible with male anatomy.  Ouch.