The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 26, 2010, 12:05:03 am

Title: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on December 26, 2010, 12:05:03 am
I thought I would make a little thread for the best of 2010. I already posted that big song linky thing, but here's something to start off with:

Boston.com's year in pictures (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/12/2010_in_photos_part_1_of_3.html).
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: miles on December 26, 2010, 05:59:37 am
MSNBC's The Year in Pictures (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40688772)
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on December 26, 2010, 03:46:52 pm
Some overlap, of course, but some really cool shots in there that weren't in the other one. That cat/squirrel shot is awesome.
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on December 26, 2010, 05:58:01 pm
Odd to me that both of them have plane crashes from Alaska that are different than each other and neither are the Ted Stevens crash (one a small plane in Anchorage, the other a cargo plane in Denali).
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2010, 07:39:08 pm
Boston.com's year in pictures (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/12/2010_in_photos_part_1_of_3.html).

Those were absolutely fantastic.
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: greenkoolayd on December 27, 2010, 03:21:41 pm
13 overlooked deaths of 2010 (http://www.cracked.com/article_18929_where-arent-they-now-13-overlooked-deaths-2010.html)
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on December 27, 2010, 03:39:30 pm
Nice.
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2011, 04:44:03 am
Where is the thread where someone (Nabu?) posted a link to an 8 disc best of 2010?  I just wanted to comment that it is frikkin' awesome.  I still haven't listened to every track yet, but everytime I give it a go I hear something that I really interesting and worthy of a second or third or more listen.
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on January 04, 2011, 03:46:10 pm
This thing (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5866.msg164549.html#msg164549)?
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: pmcd9 on January 04, 2011, 04:03:03 pm
This thing (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5866.msg164549.html#msg164549)?

Yeah, that's the thing.  Thanks!
Title: Re: End of '10 wrap-up
Post by: Nabubrush on January 04, 2011, 10:41:20 pm
Word.