The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: fuddes on August 04, 2003, 02:48:10 am

Title: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
Post by: fuddes on August 04, 2003, 02:48:10 am
I'm kidding!  I'm kidding!  Lock the thread already.
Title: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
Post by: V-Adore on August 04, 2003, 02:58:07 am
Have some dignity.
Title: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
Post by: jough on August 04, 2003, 03:29:04 am
Dude, you do that one more time and I'm blocking your IP on general principle.

You FUCK.
Title: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
Post by: jay-ell on August 04, 2003, 06:24:42 pm
Good job.  Now nobody can post new topics to this forum except me.  

Y'all can still reply, though.  

Unless the thread is LOCKED.
Title: Help me J, I have explosive diarrhea
Post by: jough on August 04, 2003, 08:18:44 pm
Well, I can too. ;)

But out of respect for JLD I *won't*.