The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2011, 05:44:04 pm

Title: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2011, 05:44:04 pm
I checked in here and was disappointed there was no birthday thread for me.  :(  But then I noticed that the board had somehow forgotten my birth-date.  Odd!  Maybe I purged that info when shithead was roaming around.  I don't remember. 

Anyway, It's my birthday, so I'm off to have me some nachos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/3199917792/).  Happy Birthday to ME!!!  Ha ha ha...
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: CortJstr on January 14, 2011, 06:03:30 pm
I expect 4 rounds of nachos today. And even more rounds of "nachos"
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: AugustWest on January 14, 2011, 06:27:24 pm
I hope you have a great birthday.  Rock on with your bad self.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: Choop on January 14, 2011, 06:38:19 pm
nachos are always best when shared, i hope you share some great nachos with a better friend

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 14, 2011, 06:41:07 pm
Sometimes it just takes a couple hours to get the birthday thread goin'.  Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2011, 07:25:36 pm
happy birthday, duderoni.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2011, 08:09:55 pm
I am going out tonight to buy a cake in honor of your birthday!

OK, actually it is a very early birthday cake for me, but I will think of you too.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 14, 2011, 09:00:24 pm
Happy birthday!

Sometimes with you guys and girls here, I feel like birthday wishes on both here AND facebook is a tad redundant so...

I didn't think to start on here. Sorry, birthday-sir.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 14, 2011, 09:28:24 pm
dont stop til you get enough
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: jaydub on January 14, 2011, 10:34:32 pm
If you were really thinking about Paul, you'd sit on that cake.
...and take a photo.

Happy Birthday, Paul.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: Doc on January 14, 2011, 11:55:29 pm
I mean, it's just that in my world EVERY day is Paul's birthday.
But we really should remember to tell him so once in a while.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: miles on January 15, 2011, 02:19:32 am
Oh man I haven't been checking my facebook birthday reminders. Happy birthday dude! I'll eat some ice cream in your honor.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2011, 09:38:40 am
Nachos have been eaten!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 15, 2011, 06:24:12 pm
My Birthday Nachos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5357800530/).
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: jay-ell on January 15, 2011, 08:44:41 pm
Given that Paul starts 90% of the birthday threads around here, it's only fitting that he should start his own.

I was too sick to know what day it was yesterday, but I hope your day was as wonderful as mine was awful, and that tomorrow will be even better. Why tomorrow? Why not?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 15, 2011, 09:46:10 pm
Happy birthday you fuck*ng rocker.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: side_show on January 16, 2011, 03:12:10 am
Paul, Happy Birthday.  Sorry I missed the actual day - I have been swamped with work and not around much this week. 

I hope you enjoyed your Nachos, and that they were prepared to your liking. 

My style of nachos is clearly different from yours in many ways(I'm a pile girl, your an individually dressed chip guy, I'm anti-olive, your pro olive), but we each march to our own nacho drummer, and you sir, have always marched to a unique sort of drummer.  You.  Are.  Rad.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!
Post by: lprkn on January 20, 2011, 08:11:30 am
Happy belated birthday. Perhaps another round of nacho are in order?