The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: side_show on January 17, 2011, 10:08:35 pm

Title: What the fuck should I make for dinner
Post by: side_show on January 17, 2011, 10:08:35 pm
So I googled "what should I make for dinner" and this was the first hit:
http://whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com (http://whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com)

I really like how surly it is. 

Awesome.


'course most of the suggestions are too complicated for the quick answer I wanted, but at least I got cursed at in the process.
Title: Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2011, 10:36:42 pm
Oooo, I want Filipino tumeric scented pork stew. But the Tech Staff is already cooking something else.
Title: Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on January 18, 2011, 01:20:48 am
awesome to the max
Title: Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
Post by: side_show on January 18, 2011, 08:29:07 pm
Ha ha: 
Quote
"Feed your mouthface some fuck*ng
Prawns with Handkerchief Pasta"
Title: Re: What the fuck should I make for dinner
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2011, 04:38:07 pm
I'm making curried lentils with root vegetable stew, but I feel like I should be angrier about it.

FUCK!!!