The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: wombat on January 19, 2011, 01:58:33 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: wombat on January 19, 2011, 01:58:33 pm
If Paul did it, it must be cool. Happy birthday to me!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: CortJstr on January 19, 2011, 02:21:41 pm
Yay!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: AugustWest on January 19, 2011, 02:31:32 pm
Woooooooo!!! It's a par-tay!

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: jay-ell on January 19, 2011, 02:49:53 pm
Happy Wombirthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2011, 04:36:58 pm
On this auspicious anniversary of the day of your birth, may I wish you the happiest of celebrations - a fest that will ring in the annals of history. Also, nachos, if you desire.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: jaydub on January 19, 2011, 04:38:43 pm
Happy birthday, dear Wombat.  May small animals continue to fill your heart with happiness.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 19, 2011, 04:40:39 pm
And again, for clarity: you are awesome.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: greenkoolayd on January 19, 2011, 05:09:22 pm
(http://wp.clicrbs.com.br/noiva/files/2009/10/pug.jpg)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 19, 2011, 07:32:32 pm
HAPPY CAPS-LOCK BIRTHDAY!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: Choop on January 19, 2011, 08:24:14 pm
congratulations on making it another few hundred days on this plane of existence



(just kidding, happy birthday!)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 19, 2011, 10:17:30 pm
If Paul did it, it must be cool. Happy birthday to me!

You're making me feel like beef rolling away from the GOF.  Our every move is the new tradition (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006).
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: lprkn on January 20, 2011, 08:10:22 am
Happy birthday to our favorite non-imaginary person!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: theinevitable on January 20, 2011, 08:59:12 am
thanks for imagining all these friends.

in celebration of your birthday, I will not post about my recent drama on this message board about cartoon cats.

also: I peed in a toilet instead of fixing it.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: wombat on January 20, 2011, 01:34:11 pm
You're making me feel like beef rolling away from the GOF.  Our every move is the new tradition (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03282006).

This is completely a thing!

And Inev: You go!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: Doc on January 22, 2011, 11:19:37 am
Another year of Wombat is awesome aaaaaaand

also: I peed in a toilet instead of fixing it.

I choose to believe this is a metaphor for Inev's drama.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Wombat!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 22, 2011, 04:16:19 pm
Another year of Wombat is awesome aaaaaaand
I peed in a toilet instead of fixing it.
I choose to believe this is a metaphor for Inev's drama.
I've done that to a lot of relationships, I am sorry to say.