The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2011, 03:06:17 am

Title: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2011, 03:06:17 am
Happy Birthday Jay-elle.  May your team win the big game.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: jay-ell on February 06, 2011, 03:18:09 am
I love you, you jackass.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 06, 2011, 03:18:52 am
the thread title and opening post are mad funny.  you get a can, p-mackie.

mrs. lady, may your nachos be prepared in the way you like best.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: AugustWest on February 06, 2011, 03:36:16 am
Happy Birthday Jay-elle.  May your team win the big game.

Hee hee.  A can for Paul and a Happy Birthday for JL!
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: side_show on February 06, 2011, 04:31:24 am
Happy Birthday JL.  On this historic day, the result of a time when your dad got his bone on with your mom proved to be even better than usual.  Bone.  Bone.  Bone.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: theinevitable on February 06, 2011, 04:47:59 am
I finally get to use this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUdbBY2ZC0&feature=player_embedded#) that I am pretty into.

Hey, JL, your secret santa present will come one day. And it will be combined with a birthday present!

Sorry to be a bad dude on your birthday. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 06, 2011, 05:28:17 am
Duplicate internet happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2011, 05:32:38 am
I finally get to use this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUdbBY2ZC0&feature=player_embedded#) that I am pretty into.

That video is completely insane.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: theinevitable on February 06, 2011, 07:04:06 am
yeah, on the blog I found it on, the guy was talking about how it was part of the first wave of music videos in Nigeria, and no one knew what the hell to do in music videos.
Actually I guess it was the first wave of music videos anywhere.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: Doc on February 06, 2011, 12:19:16 pm
Happy Birthday JL.  On this historic day, the result of a time when your dad got his bone on with your mom proved to be even better than usual.  Bone.  Bone.  Bone.

I mean technically, that day was nine months previously. We should really work that out and celebrate JL's Parents Getting Their Bone On Day as well.

Happy weird football day big J.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 06, 2011, 01:19:33 pm
Happy birfday.  Pretend the chili pizza and wings are all for you.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: side_show on February 06, 2011, 02:20:42 pm
I mean technically, that day was nine months previously. We should really work that out and celebrate JL's Parents Getting Their Bone On Day as well.

Happy weird football day big J.

Her birthday was the result of that time. But yes, we should celebrate the seed being planted as well as the harvest.  Please, everybody mark your calendar for next year - sometime in May, consider getting your bone on in honour of JL's parent's fruit full boning. 
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: miles on February 06, 2011, 02:25:18 pm
May technical difficulty ill-advised programming cause Heidi to be broadcast on this day, all day, but only in your neck of the woods. Wait, do you even like Heidi? Happy birthday anyway.

Edit: Looking at Wikipedia I realize I have my football broadcast history all wrong.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: wombat on February 06, 2011, 03:05:26 pm
You can't avoid the PUG SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: jay-ell on February 06, 2011, 03:25:13 pm
I was wrong. You guys are ALL assholes.

My plans today are to skip church (accidentally, boo), skip my sister-in-law's super bowl party (yay), and hang out with my mom.

I have already opened my presents from the kids. My daughter got me a tube of fuchsia lipstick and my son got me an Angelina Ballerina toy.

Also: Pedro made me 3 mix discs with a bunch of sappy ballads and jazz standards, and he played them while giving me a manicure and a massage, it was awesome.

Also Also: I got an iPod dock/CD player from my in-laws, so i finally have a way to listen to all these mixdiscs you people keep sending me that doesn't involve overriding my kids' music choices in the car. Hooray!
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: jay-ell on February 06, 2011, 03:38:11 pm
I finally get to use this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUdbBY2ZC0&feature=player_embedded#) that I am pretty into.

Hey, JL, your secret santa present will come one day. And it will be combined with a birthday present!

Sorry to be a bad dude on your birthday. Happy birthday!

I mailed mine on Thurday! And only because my BFF stopped by to drop something off and happened to mention she was going to the post office next! So thanks for the gift of letting me know that I am not the worst dude, but only the second-worst.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: CortJstr on February 06, 2011, 05:58:46 pm
You can't avoid the PUG SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)

This is the most horrifying birthday thread ever.

And it's all for you, JL. Happy happy
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: pmcd9 on February 06, 2011, 06:25:49 pm
I declare May to be JL's parents getting their bone on Month.

You can't avoid the PUG SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TpX0aYZ44)

That pug is not singing, she's screaming in agony.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: wombat on February 06, 2011, 06:29:08 pm
Don't forget Puppy Bowl starts at 3. There is a great pug mix in the starting lineup.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: Doc on February 07, 2011, 04:32:55 am
On this day set aside for silent contemplation on the wreckage your birth laid unto your dearest mothers womb and nether regions, set aside some time to reflect on how special a man you father is for aiding her in her time of recovery from the horrors you inflicted, the man who patiently allowed his beloved damaged spouse to heal and then gently, lovingly and rapaciously resumed plowing her like the north 40 for the entirety of your life and, indeed, for the rest of the foreseeable future,

Happy day of your birth, sweetie.

It's kind of like christmas and easter, y'know?
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: Nabubrush on February 20, 2011, 12:06:46 am
I was off the internet, mostly, but I do want to wish you late happiness.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: jay-ell on February 20, 2011, 02:19:26 am
I will accept your excuse only because I strongly suspect that you were busy getting your bone on.
Title: Re: Happy Super Bowl Party JL
Post by: Nabubrush on February 20, 2011, 03:06:58 am
And how!