The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on February 17, 2011, 07:39:10 pm

Title: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: Asherdan on February 17, 2011, 07:39:10 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: miles on February 18, 2011, 07:58:27 am
It's a lot about rain and homeless people, but it's the most beautiful North American city as well.
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: pmcd9 on February 18, 2011, 08:37:50 am
Home of the Gypsy Mermaid (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/sets/72157623680535816/).
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: jaydub on February 18, 2011, 05:33:59 pm
Agreed on the beautiful part.  I spent a week there poking around and was consistently charmed. 
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: JorgeFabregas on February 19, 2011, 05:11:25 am
They filmed the X-Files there. So I'm sure you could find the woods that seemed to be in almost every episode and stage your own chase scene.
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: Doc on February 19, 2011, 07:29:38 am
They filmed the X-Files there. So I'm sure you could find the woods that seemed to be in almost every episode and stage your own chase scene.

YES!
Title: Re: Vancouver, BC...Canadialand Stylez
Post by: greenkoolayd on February 19, 2011, 03:11:39 pm
They filmed the X-Files there. So I'm sure you could find the woods that seemed to be in almost every episode and stage your own chase scene.

hopefully the thing that made scully such a frost-queen isnt something one can get by drinking the water......