The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on February 22, 2011, 10:08:25 pm

Title: Hey Ash!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 22, 2011, 10:08:25 pm
You got one of these?

(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a344f58394.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Title: Re: Hey Ash!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 22, 2011, 10:46:34 pm
I decided to research, and look what I found (http://fleethoss.com/)! This shit is treasure!
Title: Re: Hey Ash!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 23, 2011, 12:06:36 am
Now this hoss (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1981933582230043962#) has got it made.
Title: Re: Hey Ash!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 23, 2011, 12:22:08 am
Try to imagine, a hot day, a foaming sweat lathered hoss, eyes bulging and tongue hanging out while it strains at harness. Then it keels over and you're stuck with a pushcart full of rotting meat.

I think you're supposed to leave the window cracked.
Title: Re: Hey Ash!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 23, 2011, 03:00:55 pm
I'm pretty sure you are supposed to leave the kids in the trunk. It's nice and dark and cool in there.
Title: Re: Hey Ash!
Post by: AugustWest on February 23, 2011, 03:15:49 pm
Well I say it's about time they invented a vehicle that's powered solely by a hoss.  A hoss is big and strong and should be able move lots of stuff.  They should have thought of this centuries ago!