The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on February 23, 2011, 02:53:24 pm

Title: Hey, People!
Post by: Asherdan on February 23, 2011, 02:53:24 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 23, 2011, 03:01:28 pm
Given what's on the slate the outlook looks cloudy, but I'll try in your honor!
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 23, 2011, 03:22:01 pm
I got up early and am being productive!
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Choop on February 23, 2011, 04:23:09 pm
*cough*cough*HACK*spittle*cough*

sniffle


okay boss i'll try
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 23, 2011, 07:45:19 pm
Hug the fuck out of 'em Philippe!
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: theinevitable on February 23, 2011, 08:20:20 pm
what choop said.

just slept 12 hours. Had weird nightmares about being in the army.
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: jay-ell on February 24, 2011, 12:48:28 am
I think my pinkeye is almost gone and after supper I retired to my bedroom all alone to work on my blog project! I set up twitter and facebook accounts for the blog and in an hour I have a phone interview! After that I'm going to finish writing my first post!

Thanks for imagining a good day for me, Ash/Wombat!  (WombAsh?)
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 24, 2011, 04:15:34 am
WOMBASH!

Oh man, that sent a ripple through te force. AsherBat is finishing the day off with a movie with a little boy and hella rum inside him.

Tomorrow: another hella good day. Hella seizing going on.

Pass it on my miggroids, life is dangity good as you make it. Rock on Donkey Kong.

ROCK ON DONKEY KONG!

Quote from: Ash's Sig
Pain and suffering are inevitable in life; misery is optional.

Day didn't go horrible. Weather blew up. Things are shitty now, but at least I'm not stuck in a snowbank somewhere.
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: AugustWest on February 24, 2011, 04:56:25 am
Seize it and squeeze it, Brother Ash!
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Doc on February 24, 2011, 12:15:26 pm
Decent day. Bread rose properly, made intelligent contributions in an interview in front of the clinical director, went hard at the gym but came home and was able to function normally instead of collapsing onto a bed which I think means my fitness is improving. Bread still needs a little work, but we're getting there.
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 24, 2011, 02:55:26 pm
My day sucked early, but improved as things went on, so I guess that's OK.

Hey Wombat!  A FB friend of mine posted yesterday, "Today's decision: I will learn something about wombats."  What would you like her to know?
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: pmcd9 on February 24, 2011, 03:09:44 pm
Got up early again today.  I even rode my bike to the store.
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: wombat on February 24, 2011, 03:26:29 pm
Hey Wombat!  A FB friend of mine posted yesterday, "Today's decision: I will learn something about wombats."  What would you like her to know?

Tell her to be careful.
http://animalsbehavingbadly.blogspot.com/2010/04/wombat-behaving-badly.html (http://animalsbehavingbadly.blogspot.com/2010/04/wombat-behaving-badly.html)
Title: Re: Hey, People!
Post by: Nabubrush on February 24, 2011, 04:06:27 pm
Got up early again today.  I even rode my bike to the store.

Canned for getting your can out of bed early!