The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Not Daisy Owl => Topic started by: Nabubrush on February 27, 2011, 07:12:01 pm

Title: Wondermark
Post by: Nabubrush on February 27, 2011, 07:12:01 pm
Not sure about this one yet (http://wondermark.com/009/). Just throwing these out there. Is this thing on?
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: wombat on February 27, 2011, 07:45:05 pm
Sometimes I really like Wondermark. Other times - and I am embarassed to admit this - I think it has too many words.
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: smick on February 28, 2011, 10:26:59 pm
Why day is day, night night, and time is time,
Were nothing but to waste night, day and time.
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief: tl;sdr.


(too long; sometimes don't read.  I feel that way about dino comics too, which is pretty funny a good portion of the time.  I just don't have that kinda time for chuckles and guffaws.  I NEED QUICK PACE, T-REX!  BING BANG BOOM!  FIN FANG FOOM!)
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: wombat on March 01, 2011, 12:18:20 am
I mean, it's not like I don't read tons of words, normally. I think that a comic is not the right form for quite so many words.
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: Doc on March 01, 2011, 03:57:14 am
Wondermark sits with the pile of comics like Natalie Dee that just aren't for me and that's never going to change.
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: Nabubrush on March 01, 2011, 04:32:05 am
They are not all gold.
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: Lister on March 07, 2011, 01:23:50 am
I tend to enjoy Wondermark more than not.  I think the strip that turned it for me was this one (http://wondermark.com/158/).
Title: Re: Wondermark
Post by: pmcd9 on October 06, 2011, 09:40:42 pm
I keep trying to like Wondermark because one of my Facebook friends absolutely fuck*ng loves it, but to me it's meh on it's good days.