The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 06, 2011, 06:11:05 pm
-
You know how there are sites on the internet like People of Wal-Mart, or Awkward Family Photos, or Fail Blog; sites where someone is taking pictures from the internet of people doing dumb stuff, or acting in a lowbrow manner of some sort and repost them with snarky captions? Yeah, what if someone was doing this, but it wasn't a joke? What if someone was posting pictures on the internet to promote their business. Pictures I can only assume they think show off their business in it's best possible light. That's Dago's Tattoo (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1665923253999&id=1414814107#!/pages/Dagos-Tattoo-Piercing-Studio/111804025525792) right there.
Have you ever seen a terrible tattoo and thought "where did they get that done?" Now we know, it was Dago!
I just spent a couple of hours perusing the photo gallery. I was transfixed. So many bad decisions.
Full Disclosure time. I have a friend who works there. She's the one called Raven. That's how I came across their page because they posted pics of her work.
My favorite part while perusing the photos was the periodic Dago sightings. Dago is this 60 something dude with long hair. He shows up about every 20-30 pictures and it's always a treat. He always looks seriously pissed off.
Edit: I called Raven to tell her that her tattoo shop is insane and she told me that she quit last night. I guess she tattooed one too many gun on somebody's thigh or bible scripture on their neck.
-
You have, of course, seen the gallery of regrets (http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/)?
-
i think my favorite tattoo is Mantashia's
-
I think This one (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157145997658261&set=a.114576805248514.6353.111804025525792) is the best thing on that site.
You have, of course, seen the gallery of regrets (http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/)?
Yes, sure, of course. What sets Dago's Tattoo apart from the Gallery of Regrets is that Dago is posting these pictures with pride, not shame. This is an important distinction.
-
Oh Paul, that is terrible. It's like someone forgot to tell them that you only put your best work in your portfolio. Not all your work.
I live in a neighbourhood with lots of Asian people, and eyebrow tatooing is somewhat popular with the ladies of the community. The thing I have seen that always puts me off is when eyebrow tatoos on light skinned ladies start getting slightly old and take on that slightly blurred blue-ish hue that older tatoos get. I always think these ladies didn't think things through fully, then they're stuck with navy eyebrows. Such a mistake.
-
I think This one (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157145997658261&set=a.114576805248514.6353.111804025525792) is the best thing on that site.
That's gotta be a drag queen, right? Those are some serious eyebrow ridges.
-
Jesus that is bad times.