The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on December 26, 2003, 05:39:12 am

Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: jough on December 26, 2003, 05:39:12 am
The art in this strip
reminds me: in the 20s,
buttons fastened shoes.
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: Limmo on December 26, 2003, 06:31:48 am
I have a question:
   This thread's just for today's strip
Or Achewood in whole?
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: pmcd9 on December 26, 2003, 06:54:13 am
Quote from: "Limmo"
I have a question:
   This thread's just for today's strip
Or Achewood in whole?


For today only
But likely will soon expand
and cover more ground

~Paul
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: Choop on December 26, 2003, 11:04:06 am
The finest detail
Is Ray's much, which reads "Milk for
Santa." It's quite gray..


beef's pin is nice too: "I Can't"
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 26, 2003, 02:44:07 pm
I am amused that
Ray and Beef's conversation
Also in haiku
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: AugustWest on December 26, 2003, 10:01:42 pm
Wow.  I bet you guys
are happy he didn't write
the text in sonnets
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: St_Zartan on December 27, 2003, 01:57:58 am
NOT EVEN GOING
TO TRY WRITING THIS IN A
HAIKU WHEN I'M DRUNK
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: slink on December 27, 2003, 02:32:22 am
People get them wrong,
as two parts they should be in:
and talk of season.
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: V-Adore on December 27, 2003, 03:06:39 am
Winter brings guest strips,
floating to webpage like snow
Shoveled by Liebot.

Do I have comments?
Not really; this strip was nice
But self-explaining.
Title: Achewood Haiku - 26 December 2003 (Guest Week)
Post by: wombat on December 27, 2003, 11:33:22 am
Quote from: "slink"
People get them wrong,
as two parts they should be in:
and talk of season.


And in Japanese
It's not counting syllables
But oh, never mind.