The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on March 15, 2011, 07:45:53 pm
-
Happy Birthday Misterqueue.
-
Misterqueue, we summon thee, to wish thee a happy birthday, with many nachos and ladies with cake and frosting on their bottoms.
-
He is only at 2010 posts so he can make one this year.
-
We can fix that, if I recall correctly.
-
Happy birthday to the mysterious stranger!
-
First there was Pi, then there was Q.
-
tonight for your birthday you should hang out with me. come on man. I walked by those restaurants you told me to go to today, and then went to Diane's bakery and had delicious treats.
-
Thanks all.
I don't have anything clever to say today. Sorry.
But I do mean it when I say thanks.
-
Happy Q day.
-
The ritual is done. Now to eat the flesh of a great beast and lie with the temple maidens. Just like Q does every day.
Happy birthday dude.
-
The ritual is done. Now to eat the flesh of a great beast and lie with the temple maidens. Just like Q does every day.
Queue is a Vegulon, though.
-
But a bad-ass Vegutaurian. All slaying a man-eating venus fly trap and roasting it over an open flame.
-
And like that...(phoosh)... he's gone.
Happy birthday, mystery man.