The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on December 27, 2003, 06:32:02 am

Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: Choop on December 27, 2003, 06:32:02 am
I know it's tought to decide, but... yes, I think this topic belongs in the lounge.

Now for the easy question: What are your favorite Achewood strips of 2003? Make it a top ten list if you can decide.

Here's some of mine, chronologically:
The Dude Owns Property! (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01272003)
Post Edited... (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02142003)
I shoot my gun and Java be dancin' (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03102003)
Glue Gun (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04022003)
Broken Nephew (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05092003)
Ye Oldyn Fellatio (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05282003)
Strap him in with the bags (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06262003)
Me. (I am.) (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07302003)
How perfectly pornographic! (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09092003)
#####/underwear situation (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10142003)
Japanese Interests (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10282003)
so many hugs (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11252003)


Okay, so it's really really tough to choose. Anyone else?
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: jough on December 27, 2003, 06:49:39 am
Dude, seriously, if you do not have enough to do I can send you some essays to edit in HTML.
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: V-Adore on December 28, 2003, 05:06:00 am
I may or may not make a Top 10 list, but God only knows that L.I.N.C.O.L.N. may be the best Achewood strip ever. I mean, my lord.
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: Limmo on December 28, 2003, 06:31:35 am
This one. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05092003)
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 29, 2003, 01:28:09 pm
In no particular order:

Dang what is that smell (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03202003)

The Saddest Thing II (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06022003)

Bananas and Thrasher (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06272003)

doo N tha meatballz (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02142003)

up yours Garfield (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05222003)
Title: My favorites
Post by: Gimpson on December 29, 2003, 09:05:24 pm
Hyddyn Sceptre (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06032003)

Weblogs (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06052003)

Teen Philippe (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08012003)

Sound System Mishap (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08272003)

Animalicious (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10082003)
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: pmcd9 on December 30, 2003, 04:26:40 am
I've been reviewing the strips of '03 and have decided there are too many great ones to pick a short list of favorites.  I only got up to May before I had 15 must list strips so I stopped listing and just started reading.

~Paul
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: Choop on December 30, 2003, 05:49:11 am
I know what you mean, Paul. I read the whole year and was in stitches - I tried to keep my choices to one per month, but lordy, was May funny. October too - it was right after that it all started to get really depressing and beautiful.
Title: Best 'Wood of naughty-three
Post by: AugustWest on December 30, 2003, 05:57:45 am
Love is... not having to pick a favorite.