The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on March 23, 2011, 12:04:14 am

Title: Luther Winston Fortinberry
Post by: Nabubrush on March 23, 2011, 12:04:14 am
What's his story (http://www.thehorriblespaces.com/blog/2009/12/27/the-troubled-existence-of-luther-winston-fortinberry.html)? He had seven sister who were all beauty queens (http://imadeamovie.com/my-profile/tennessee-winston-luke/profile). He's looking for work, if you have any (and I mean any) (http://www.tennesseewinstonluke.com/). He's in with the kids (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3919445/). He gets around, too (http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/4/people/2200580/). I'm not sure he gets this, though (http://twitter.com/twluke12). Check out some of his work (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/42795725/THE-BEND---%E2%80%9CTHE-BEND%E2%80%9D).
Title: Re: Luther Winston Fortinberry
Post by: Doc on March 23, 2011, 12:59:50 am
Quote from: A random excerpt from his screenplay
  BUTLER SERVANT   
Unhand my master you thug!   
I saw you in the yard.   
I got you now!   
You will never get away from my rake!   
I am master of karate!

Just beautiful.
Title: Re: Luther Winston Fortinberry
Post by: JorgeFabregas on March 23, 2011, 02:51:28 am
Anyone have a clip of that David Cross bit about Hollywood delusions?