The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on March 28, 2011, 06:56:35 pm

Title: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: wombat on March 28, 2011, 06:56:35 pm
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10042001 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10042001)

Oh my word. What is going to become of that little boy, living with that bunch of low-lifes?
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: AugustWest on March 28, 2011, 07:06:58 pm
Always did love this one.  Phillippe's eyes just complete it for me.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 28, 2011, 08:39:52 pm
This is where you start to know what you're in for. I love that it's Téodor with the 'shrooms.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 28, 2011, 08:51:32 pm
I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 

I find, in my life, I usually have drug connections and no money or money and no drug connections (the type I want at least).  Damn jobs making you not just be able to hang out and meet drug dealers all day.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 28, 2011, 09:03:57 pm
I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 

This is of course pre-Ray and his silly piles of money.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 28, 2011, 09:05:29 pm
I like that his primary concern is where is he going to get the $20, not where is he going to get the shrooms. 


This is a great point.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on March 28, 2011, 09:36:13 pm
I love the way that it's his left eyebrow, and only the left eyebrow, which indicates Teodor's change from confusion to anger in the first two panels.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 29, 2011, 06:57:36 am
If you hide your mushrooms in the trail mix you are just asking for trouble.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: arkabee on March 29, 2011, 03:16:48 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEQrqZYuPw

Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: wombat on March 29, 2011, 03:22:33 pm
Dang it Ark I thought that would be a video of a snake riding a motorcycle.
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 30, 2011, 02:57:12 am
I remember arguing that the $20 price of shrooms is a fantasy. 
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: jay-ell on March 30, 2011, 03:05:32 am
I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.

Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 30, 2011, 03:08:45 am
I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.



Nice!
Title: Re: 10-4-2001 A snake rode a motorcycle seven miles!
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 30, 2011, 10:39:54 am
I finally went to the doctor for my sinus infection and got some Tussinex, I am feeling like Phillipe in this strip right now.

is it that purple stuff?