The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on March 29, 2011, 12:12:24 am

Title: Ben-San
Post by: Nabubrush on March 29, 2011, 12:12:24 am
Dude has had some troubles, but he was pretty involved once upon a time, and we were guild-mates in KoL at one point, so what the hell. I'm pretty sure he was around back in Dumbrella times, too. Anyway, I'm pouring out a TCoDP for my homie.

I promise I'm not going to make a thread for everyone.
Title: Re: Ben-San
Post by: wombat on March 29, 2011, 12:44:09 am
Happy birthday Ben-san, whereever you are. At least come around once a year like that other guy does?
Title: Re: Ben-San
Post by: AugustWest on March 29, 2011, 04:11:33 am
Gosh yes.  Happy day of birth, Ben-San.  Stop on by sometimes.
Title: Re: Ben-San
Post by: miles on March 29, 2011, 05:03:49 am
Yeah, happy birthday. At one point you hooked me up with some Batman comic torrents or some shit, and it was awesome.
Title: Re: Ben-San
Post by: smick on March 29, 2011, 05:31:30 pm
He and I also belonged to the same LJ community.   I lost track of him around the time that community boarded up its windows due to trolls.

VIA CON BAT-HOMBRE.