The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on March 29, 2011, 07:05:39 pm
-
Can't not send out birthday wishes to her - our favorite baseball enthusiast with one of the coolest avatars that I've ever seen. Ash, you really missed out on this one.
This will be the last from me for awhile, as I don't know any of those other people.
-
Happy Birthday! C'mon back and see us sometimes.
-
This is almost a Ghost Site.
Poor website, all spraypainted white, and chained to a lamp post to tell other people of the website that got cut down.
People putting up tributes to the birthdays of the fallen web site posters.
People posting tribues to the comic strips that were tragically killed off too soon.
Happy Birthday Rum-Jay!
I'm sorry for your loss.
-
Happy Birthday Rum-Jay!
I'm sorry for your loss.
Had me thinking Bill James was RIP, Smick! The internet doesn't think so (is the knife in your hand dripping blood?!)
-
facebook tells me that she recently got published in Bitch magazine. Cool. They have that magazine at places I hang out.