The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on March 30, 2011, 08:45:07 pm

Title: The B/B thing
Post by: Nabubrush on March 30, 2011, 08:45:07 pm
For the masculine, what's your druthers for covering the eggs and bacon? For the distaff, what do you like to see on the fellers (or, if you wear the pants, which ones do you wear)?

Why a poll? Well, it's been too long, hasn't it? Also I am bored.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: CortJstr on March 30, 2011, 08:48:58 pm
Boxer-briefs. Sadly Macy's stopped making their cheap good ones. Bleh.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: lprkn on March 30, 2011, 08:51:48 pm
These:
(http://www.usmcblues.com/items/bx1002s.jpg)

They are the best underwear.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: greenkoolayd on March 30, 2011, 08:54:17 pm
boxer briefs for me, too.  everything is where i like it, but there is some lee-way.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 30, 2011, 09:28:04 pm
Boxer-briefs, preferably dark coloured.

Support of briefs without the "looking like an eighty year old man" of briefs.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: pmcd9 on March 30, 2011, 10:37:02 pm
Briefs!
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Nabubrush on March 30, 2011, 10:40:40 pm
I voted other. I'm into an infinite variety of Reg Grundys.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 30, 2011, 10:47:09 pm
Reginald Grundy thonged on a Monday?
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: CortJstr on March 30, 2011, 11:19:54 pm
Why is it so hard to find boxer-briefs with a button-fly? They used to be all over the dang old place. Now there's like 2 companies that make them.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: theinevitable on March 31, 2011, 12:40:06 am
Boxers. I can't figure out where to get more like the ones I got in France... They are made for a skinny man. More importantly, for skinny jeans.

I am tempted to try boxer briefs, but they look so dorky.

Always wore briefs until college, when I decided they made me look like a loser. Maybe if I had some that were not white.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: jay-ell on March 31, 2011, 01:27:29 am
I kind of like the look of a man in tighty whities -- so exposed, so vulnerable, so little left to the imagination -- but Pedro wears either boxers or boxer-briefs.

When I was in college, I wore XS men's flannel boxers or, sometimes, white briefs from the boys' department. Looking back, I guess there were a lot of reasons why many of my classmates thought I was a lesbian. (I wore men's jeans, too, often with enough sag to tell by the waistband that I was not wearing women's under#####.)
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Nabubrush on March 31, 2011, 02:01:28 am
I have these in boxers as well.

(http://www.webundies.com/images/mp003b3m.jpg)



You might like computers too much.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 31, 2011, 02:02:06 am
Usually boxers, but sometimes boxer briefs just to change it up a bit, or if I'm doing something that requires more... support.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: AugustWest on March 31, 2011, 02:48:36 am
Boxer briefs, I guess you'd call 'em. Or trunks.  My dirty little secret -- I wear the stretchy, clingy lycra ones.  Don't judge me.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: CortJstr on March 31, 2011, 02:13:21 pm
The thing I like most about boxer-briefs over regular boxers is the lack of a seam right up the ass crack
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Nabubrush on March 31, 2011, 03:11:23 pm
Boxer briefs, I guess you'd call 'em. Or trunks.  My dirty little secret -- I wear the stretchy, clingy lycra ones.  Don't judge me.

Over the last five years or so I've transitioned into investing actual money into undergarments. The Mrs. appreciates it. And really, it's kind of hard to expect her to wear lingerie and me to be wearing threadbare ol' boxers.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: side_show on March 31, 2011, 09:36:15 pm
Boxer briefs are my preference on a guy.

Fun side note: a couple X-mases ago, I bought some old school Nintendo Power patches and attached them to the waste band of some boxer briefs I got for my husband.  I always get a self congratulatory chuckle out of that when he disrobes.  That's right Nintendo Power.  Joystick puns are required. 
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Mr Trout on April 08, 2011, 05:06:56 am
I switch between briefs and trunks, usually colorful. Boxers just look silly on my chicken legs and they always seem to ride up in funny ways. I've also found that spending a bit more money on undies is definitely worth it. They fit better, are more comfortable and last much longer. HOM and Calvin Klein (though you have to be careful what line you get) are my usual go-to brands. Ted Baker is nice too. I really want some Diesels but the sales are never good enough for me.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Nabubrush on April 08, 2011, 05:16:38 am
Yeah, CK is good. I like Andrew Christian, John Sievers, Obviously, Gregg Homme and Neptio (among others).
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: Mr Trout on April 08, 2011, 05:26:41 am
Oh yeah I forgot about Andrew Christian I've been meaning to pick up a pair.

I hadn't heard of Obviously before but a quick google shows that the name is very appropriate.
Title: Re: The B/B thing
Post by: jaydub on April 20, 2011, 08:14:04 pm
Coming to the party late because I thought this thread was about Bed & Breakfasts.
Boxer-briefs, because boxers bunch, and tighty-whities look stupid and let my thighs chafe.  Sometimes I'll wear the lycra kind if the chafing has progressed to irritation.  Plus, they make me feel speedy.