The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Ben-San on December 29, 2003, 10:11:44 am

Title: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: Ben-San on December 29, 2003, 10:11:44 am
That is excellent choice of burial wear.
Also, is it just me or does Lie Bot look a little like he's readying an explanation in the third panel? Probably just me again.
Title: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: jay-ell on December 29, 2003, 03:39:52 pm
I totally love this strip.  

That is all.
Title: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: jough on December 29, 2003, 04:19:04 pm
Damn, Ray is wearing the outfit that I was going to be buried in.

NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WILL
Title: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: slink on December 29, 2003, 06:16:41 pm
Soup herb.

I too do love this strip. Excellent stuff.
Title: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: AugustWest on December 29, 2003, 07:36:55 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Damn, Ray is wearing the outfit that I was going to be buried in.



Why wait 'til you're dead?  Dress like that now.  At least wear a hat like that.  Please?  I dare you...
Title: Re: from a dream by Ray Smuckles (Dec. 29)
Post by: V-Adore on December 29, 2003, 08:56:35 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
That is excellent choice of burial wear.
Also, is it just me or does Lie Bot look a little like he's readying an explanation in the third panel? Probably just me again.

"You see, Philippe, if you attempt to bury a dead man in plaid, he will reanimate as a fashion zombie. The zombie will take its horrible vengeance on whoever thought plaid was a good idea."

"But... but what about the Canadians, Lie Bot? And people who actually like plaid?"

"Philippe, Philippe, Philippe. You have much to learn about this world."