The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Asherdan on April 09, 2011, 04:26:34 pm

Title: Time vs. Effort vs. Being a Bastard
Post by: Asherdan on April 09, 2011, 04:26:34 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: Time vs. Effort vs. Being a Bastard
Post by: Nabubrush on April 09, 2011, 04:54:53 pm
Sometimes straightening people out isn't worth it, math-wise. But sometimes we do it because they need the straightening. Good luck in your endeavor.
Title: Re: Time vs. Effort vs. Being a Bastard
Post by: Doc on April 10, 2011, 02:42:45 am
As soon as I read the title I knew I didn't need to check who started this thread.

That is some stone cold idiot incompetence though, maybe drop hints that it would be a shame if they didn't get the package delivered before the timer runs down?
Title: Re: Time vs. Effort vs. Being a Bastard
Post by: wombat on April 10, 2011, 02:56:21 am
I would be willing to spend a fair amount of time tracking down the right person to yell at for that one and giving them a piece of my mind. Someone's got to do it or eventually it just becomes OK to treat people like that, you know?