The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 09, 2011, 06:17:20 pm

Title: IMDB
Post by: pmcd9 on April 09, 2011, 06:17:20 pm
Holy Shit, I have an IMDB Listing (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4295977/).  Of course I have an accompanying picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5603214265/).
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on April 09, 2011, 06:37:13 pm
Holy Shit, I have an IMDB Listing (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4295977/).  Of course I have an accompanying picture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/5603214265/).

Well, you help to make up for the presence of Larry, I guess. Nice work!

That "down 80% in popularity" thing is a bunch of bullshit, though.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: pmcd9 on April 09, 2011, 06:55:31 pm
Well, you help to make up for the presence of Larry, I guess. Nice work!

I presume you are talking about larry the Cable Guy.  I weigh in on him and Dan Aykroyd here. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/4618908476/)
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: theinevitable on April 09, 2011, 07:31:10 pm
my lady's mom has an IMDB page, because she is a big-shit deal. Pretty cool.

seems like mr Paul is big-timing us. Don't pretend you don't remember who we are when you make the big time, Mr. IMDB page.

also, important: I am DB. This is kind of my website.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on April 09, 2011, 07:51:11 pm
I enjoyed that, Paul.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: AugustWest on April 09, 2011, 09:47:36 pm
This guy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1771003/) is a good friend of mine.  Just started producing zombie movies with some buddies of his about 10 years ago.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 09, 2011, 09:50:00 pm
I got one of those from a long time ago.

Mine's pretty pathetic, tho.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 10, 2011, 02:34:36 am
This guy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1771003/) is a good friend of mine.  Just started producing zombie movies with some buddies of his about 10 years ago.

my favorite title is "The Edison Death Machine".
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Doc on April 10, 2011, 02:43:23 am
my favorite title is "The Edison Death Machine".

Ditto.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: side_show on April 10, 2011, 12:13:29 pm
I know this guy. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001200/)  He's got an impressive list of work with some pretty famous folks, but I have nothing nice to say about him.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Choop on April 10, 2011, 01:27:20 pm
my college theater director (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0666844/) puts me one kevin bacon away from clint eastwood and two kevin bacons away from kevin bacon
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 12, 2011, 02:21:21 am
Nice.  I once contributed photos to a baseball documentary (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1367454/), and was hoping that would lead to an IMDB credit, but no.

I am friends with this guy (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0432525/), who you will recognize if you are familiar with the World Air Guitar Championships.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: jaydub on June 03, 2011, 04:21:35 pm
My cousin, Jordan (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1484177/).
Paul you should get on your page and make a raucous biography entry.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on June 03, 2011, 04:28:52 pm
I went to high school with this girl (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2724763/) and knew her pretty well. We were active in theater together.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: miles on June 13, 2011, 04:33:47 am
Paul, I was so disappointed that I couldn't link you to Kevin Bacon on this site (http://oracleofbacon.org/).
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on June 13, 2011, 07:32:33 pm
Paul, I was so disappointed that I couldn't link you to Kevin Bacon on this site (http://oracleofbacon.org/).

Really? That friend of mine has a number of 3. LFM has a number of 2. LFM -> Ben Affleck -> Kevin Bacon.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: pmcd9 on June 13, 2011, 07:55:02 pm
I guess Dan Akroyd has never worked with anyone that has worked with Kevin Bacon.  Kinda surprising, actually.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on June 13, 2011, 08:02:21 pm
I guess Dan Akroyd has never worked with anyone that has worked with Kevin Bacon.  Kinda surprising, actually.

I get a number of 3 for you (http://oracleofbacon.org/cgi-bin/movielinks?game=0&a=Kevin%20Bacon&b=Paul+McRae&use_using=1&u0=on&u1=on&u3=on&use_genres=1&g0=on&g4=on&g8=on&g12=on&g16=on&g20=on&g24=on&g1=on&g5=on&g9=on&g13=on&g17=on&g21=on&g25=on&g2=on&g6=on&g10=on&g14=on&g18=on&g22=on&g26=on&g3=on&g7=on&g11=on&g15=on&g19=on&g23=on&g27=on&g28=on) - but through Vegetable Brain or Cable Guy or whatever.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on June 13, 2011, 08:03:58 pm
Perhaps interesting to only me - you and LFM also have a number of 3. Paul -> Aykroyd -> Affleck -> LFM.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: AugustWest on June 13, 2011, 08:06:29 pm
I have 3 because Trebek has a 2.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: Nabubrush on June 13, 2011, 08:09:45 pm
I have 3 because Trebek has a 2.

You have three with Paul and LFM for the same reason. I guess Kevin Bacon has nothing on Trebek.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: pmcd9 on June 13, 2011, 08:57:34 pm
We all in the bigtime now.
Title: Re: IMDB
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 14, 2011, 07:57:55 am
Quote from: Nabubrush
Really? That friend of mine has a number of 3. LFM has a number of 2. LFM -> Ben Affleck -> Kevin Bacon.

It is so odd to think of myself in this context though, I suppose, it is technically correct.