The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on April 26, 2011, 07:28:41 pm

Title: El Guapo...
Post by: Asherdan on April 26, 2011, 07:28:41 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: jay-ell on April 26, 2011, 07:51:18 pm
I said it once, I'll say it again:

Happy Birthday to the King of Internet Smackdown. I miss you!
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: side_show on April 26, 2011, 08:05:40 pm
Happy Birthday to my internet daddy.
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: AugustWest on April 26, 2011, 08:15:41 pm
Happy Birthday to our benevolent benefactor!
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: CortJstr on April 26, 2011, 08:51:12 pm
Enjoy your day, God's Own Dick
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: pmcd9 on April 26, 2011, 09:16:35 pm
Do you think we can summon him like we do with MisterQueue each year?
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: Nabubrush on April 26, 2011, 10:16:08 pm
Rock on! You're an awful person, but you're our awful person, and this almost makes you good.

(I always have a hard time believing he's that much younger than me. It seems like he ought to be like 60.)
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: Doc on April 27, 2011, 03:13:11 am
I once bought a shirt off that guy. Seemed like good people.
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: pmcd9 on April 27, 2011, 05:57:46 am
I once bought a shirt off that guy. Seemed like good people.

Me too, I bought one of his shirts. 
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: greenkoolayd on April 27, 2011, 11:05:47 am
dude is a stranger to me, but i hope he had a great day.

you got BIRTHED, crackah!
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2011, 01:12:34 pm
I'm always afraid if we remind him we're here he'll delete the board to save on bandwidth.
Title: Re: El Guapo...
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2011, 02:10:02 pm
I was about to tweet him a link but... ok yeah never mind.