The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2011, 06:27:23 pm

Title: Calendar
Post by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2011, 06:27:23 pm
Just curious - how long has it not worked correctly, or is it just me?
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2011, 06:32:25 pm
Just curious - how long has it not worked correctly, or is it just me?

"Invalid Year Value"? 

Oh noes!  How will I know when the birthday of some guy who posted here once is?
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2011, 06:35:49 pm
There might be something Wombat or I could do to fix it, but I have no idea what that would be. 

Hell, there could be all sorts of regular maintenance things we should be doing, but ain't.   Sure, let El Guapo discover girls and buy a house and he loses all interest in tinkering with the outdated software for a miniscule message board about a defunct comic on the internet.  Pffft.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2011, 06:36:56 pm
"Invalid Year Value"? 

Oh noes!  How will I know when the birthday of some guy who posted here once is?

Look, enough mouth out of you. You just fix it.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2011, 06:56:39 pm
Look, enough mouth out of you. You just fix it.

Fine, it's fixed already.

You big bully.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2011, 07:50:57 pm
Thanks, eggMan, I've been waiting three years to do that.

Which, fix the calendar or tell me to shut up?
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2011, 08:10:04 pm
Which, fix the calendar or tell me to shut up?

He thanked you, not me.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: Nabubrush on May 03, 2011, 08:14:16 pm
See, without the calendar I wouldn't have known what a solid month May is for TOUAMBies:
Doc, GKA, oball, MrTrout, slink, inev, and the long-mourned Golfhaus - not to mention the other Doc, Dr. Sodomy.

Thanks, Eggy.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: jaydub on May 03, 2011, 08:35:39 pm
June on the other hand is an unmitigated desert until the 29th, when Ash advances towards his mortality.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 03, 2011, 10:19:32 pm
June on the other hand is an unmitigated desert until the 29th, when Ash advances towards his mortality.

he's already dead, just dont know it yet.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: Doc on May 04, 2011, 05:29:47 am
See, I thought you were planning on making someone else foot the bill for you.
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: side_show on May 06, 2011, 04:54:31 pm
Aw Yeah! 
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: Nabubrush on May 06, 2011, 11:45:30 pm
I saw that, and I'll get to it when I get to it, awright?
Title: Re: Calendar
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 07, 2011, 12:40:36 am
fer cryin' out loud!