The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 12, 2011, 06:19:44 pm

Title: GKA!
Post by: Nabubrush on May 12, 2011, 06:19:44 pm
As an oldtimer, but one who hasn't actually been active for all of your tenure here, I say thank you for being a positive addition to the board. Long may you wave! Or something.

Happy days to you!
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: AugustWest on May 12, 2011, 06:21:21 pm
OH YEAH!!!
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: Nabubrush on May 12, 2011, 06:22:25 pm
Exactly!

Also, happy birthday to tangle, but he doesn't post here anymore and he was a short-timer, plus the first cassette he ever bought was Music from the Elder so what does he know.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: AugustWest on May 12, 2011, 06:28:16 pm
(http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZTkMEuvIaz7o_4cPaFI2pbcxFKBBrbWN50Sp_GA8Gc9I1kodbUw)
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: side_show on May 12, 2011, 06:52:11 pm
Happy Birthday man, you rawk.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 12, 2011, 07:31:03 pm
thanks for thinking of me, doggs.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 12, 2011, 07:53:12 pm
Happy Birthday Friend.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 12, 2011, 08:38:02 pm
/hands you a card with a picture of Will Smith wishing you a happy birfday.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 12, 2011, 11:07:45 pm
my mom made me a fried chicken dinner and brownies for afterward.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: jay-ell on May 13, 2011, 01:10:25 am
my mom made me a fried chicken dinner and brownies for afterward.

Jay Ell likes this.

I hope it was happy, and I'm sorry I missed telling you that I hoped it would be happy earlier on.
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: lprkn on May 13, 2011, 01:37:23 am
Happy birthday man!
Title: Re: GKA!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 13, 2011, 02:09:58 pm
Happy birthday!  Go Trojans!