The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 16, 2011, 05:21:18 am

Title: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: Nabubrush on May 16, 2011, 05:21:18 am
A fecund time for Australians, round about the middle of August, I guess. Smack in the midst of winter? Anyway, happy birthday and I'm sorry I'm a bit late, but I slept in today.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 16, 2011, 07:28:08 am
Happy Obirthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: wombat on May 16, 2011, 12:41:24 pm
I have been really bad about posting in people's birthday threads lately because I can't think of anything clever to say. This is wrong. So:

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: AugustWest on May 16, 2011, 01:07:03 pm
Happy dang old such as Birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 16, 2011, 07:22:10 pm
Happy birthday old man.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: Nabubrush on May 16, 2011, 07:36:02 pm
I have been really bad about posting in people's birthday threads lately because I can't think of anything clever to say.

When that happens to me, I leave for a few years to restock on witticisms. Fortunately I am clever and funny like crazy lately. Right?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: greenkoolayd on May 16, 2011, 08:14:24 pm
um... megadittoes, or whatever.

(seriously though, happy day.)
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: lprkn on May 16, 2011, 09:14:43 pm
Rock out to some Opeth, Oball.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: Doc on May 17, 2011, 12:26:31 am
ACE OF BIRTHDAYS! ACE OF BIRTHDAYS!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: theinevitable on May 17, 2011, 02:21:05 am
Quote
I have been really bad about posting in people's birthday threads lately because I can't think of anything clever to say. This is wrong. So:

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

This is also how I feel.

Keep on rockin' in the birth-world, birth-dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: oball on June 30, 2011, 11:42:02 am
Man I really need to check this forum more often.

Thanks everyone!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 30, 2011, 03:33:21 pm
Hey, it's that guy!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: pmcd9 on June 30, 2011, 09:58:38 pm
Pig fucker.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: Nabubrush on July 01, 2011, 07:11:54 am
You're a mean one, Mr. McRae. you really are a heel (http://youtu.be/qxt9IQd86ok).
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, Oball!
Post by: oball on July 01, 2011, 09:33:18 am
Pig fucker.

Nah, it's all about the dog fuck*ng. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-JfIduytVs)